Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Do Sperm Get Affected By Nuclear Plants

Orona: "BECAUSE WE GO WE LEAVE together and talk"


Villa San Carlos reached, compared with English Sports, its third consecutive victory and Voices of Ascension spent Ignacio Oroná time to discuss Celeste and staff of today a high level again after several disadvantages.
The " 5" of the town started talking about going through the head of the team to be at this propitious time: "We do not think the small. We realize that the team picked up a run and a good performance and we get excited. But as the last three games, we continue looking at the table of averages and playing as if they were all late. "
This was good this past irregular in the short term. "Nacho" he said at that time what was going "was a bit of everything. For there did not train with the desire that the time required, we also had bad luck in games we deserved more and we left. We had to come together and speak well to be a kick to support us, throw all in the same direction and luckily we all understood it was reflected in the final result. "

Among the several reasons for the rise of the team, Voices consulted him whether it was due to the need to feel the pressure. "It is good because we played with gritted teeth. With Atlanta as we play well, to kill or die, and we did well. Luckily we do not relax and continue with the same desire to confront the past because we needed the three points " said Villero midfielder and added: " Internally on campus when we believe we are near the goal always give us a blow and fall . So we took the idea of \u200b\u200bnot anticipate or be reluctant to talk about small. We need to keep playing thinking the table below that will make your hair stand on end and makes you go out and play with the desire that we are doing. "

The group was not only progress but also in personal and Oroná, among other things, this was because "changed how I personally concentrate on playing games as the only central marker. Before playing with desire to do anything and now I know I have to make things simple and effective for the team. " In reference if these are his last minutes with Celeste T said: "Today I am still at Villa San Carlos. I'm with the business group but I have not heard and if nothing happens I will remain rare Villa player. "

Take a demotion is probably a complicated issue for any professional but Ignacio Oroná it has been fully established and notes: "I try not to reproach Gymnastics have gone beyond the time that is happening now where I had to play around. But if I did some different things, concentrating on what was football, perhaps the thing would have been different. And beyond that already has 25 years, football gives possibilities and the team at this level can have more chance to come up with something better. " also does not hesitate to show their responsibility and their errors youth as "terms of training and I was going to my house. With the amount of reserve games that I feel like a kid I was given the chance and knew not to take. Also I made mistakes that I can change and try to take advantage of these last chance. "

Finally "Nacho" referred to the unpleasant episode that had to live post-victory before Central Barracks noting that "today is over. In the time it was unfair that the Disciplinary Tribunal has done nothing and annoyed. Luckily I was back at a good level and did not affect me in any way. " In reference the same subject said: "The complaint was made is the job of the police and continues the situation. But has passed and you have to look forward beyond those who suffered for me and my family were there close. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment