Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Is There An Alternative For Lip Liner

PIERGIÁCOMI AUGUSTINE IN THE VOICES: "CAN NOT DO SO Cambaceres"

Cambaceres Defenders already has a presidential candidate and Piergiácomi Augustine. Who has occupied that position in the red between 1997 and 1999, he launched his candidacy for next June and was talking with Voices of Ascension ( Monday at 18 pm on 90.1 FM ) about their ideas and as is pursuing the creation of this project.
The counter started explaining how it became possible through holding meetings next: "Some time ago we started meetings between former officials and current executive committee to find a solution to this present Cambaceres, that this can not continue. I was entrusted with the task of inviting people who supported me another chance to see what we could do together. Started negotiations and I found the people to visit was in line with my idea and was eager to return to the club and support as primarily economic. "
also mentioned that after starting the project was a certain loss of interest in the current leaders: "When I went to headquarters to tell the current leaders of the developments that we have been holding meetings not I found none. Then I saw on the field and invited one to one meeting, plus some former leaders, and no one came. I understand the reasons why they did not come but I need to show the interest of people in the club to entice entrepreneurs with whom I am talking about. "

Referring the possibility of another candidate, a different list, Piergiácomi remarked that "I think that at this time Cambaceres is not for two lists. I want to continue with the initial idea was to go to meetings where the task entrusted to me is what I'm doing. " And given otherwise noted counter: "The idea is to mine all go together. If there are two lists I leave work and devote myself to my profession. Last time we did not go because my intention is that no two lists. Was presented and had everything people armed with the 35-member executive committee, while I had everything to do, and I decided to step aside because My idea is that all go together with me to the head or support. "

When presenting your project, Piergiácomi is said about what athletic saying his idea is the lower division work. Talking to the coach, I learned that less current would not provide for a competitive team with aspirations to rise to the idea of \u200b\u200bme and people who accompany me. Then, work is a serious project from lower divisions where there direct line between the first and juveniles. And the first is to strengthen, we can not wait for the inferior team is the best in the category. "
also referred to his working group, stating that: " The people who accompany me on the executive committee would be Luis María Ferella Nestor Becker, I look forward to the Naselle and Coyante counters to the treasury, and Sergio Tomassone current leaders as they approved me. "

Cambaceres If today has two projects is because you have two candidates for their head. Augustine On the one hand and on the other Piergiácomi Marcelo tributed, He referred the counter in Voices saying "Marcelo tributed is a personal friend. I went to tell my idea and said he did not accompany me because he is very committed to the commissioner Mario Secco. And that destabilizes me because the mayor is the most powerful of Ensenada and would have to quit. Now I do not know what the (July) because as I have understood Alegre is not Cambaceres partner. "

Given the possibility that the bad times end up throwing a management Cambaceres, Piergiácomi no hesitation in saying that "to will eventually Cambaceres for management. If you continue to bring in players that let you leave the most money to entrepreneurs is like being in a management. We will keep working well but if there is a possibility of people linked to football, if Cambaceres is better, and to convince all sectors of the club, you can talk about the possibility of management. This is decided by an assembly, but hey, for now we continue living with the entrepreneurs. "

Finally also referred to as avoiding another project down like last time and said: "I need people to Cambaceres me know that I have me come down, because sometimes I get the feeling that I'm alone, because I have an ear to tell the ideas that I'm carrying. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment