Wednesday, May 11, 2011

List Of Softcore Actresses

MAXI: "NOT JUST MIGHT HAVE MADE 3 goals" as poor as

Cambaceres Defenders goodbye to his home in this championship with a new and painful loss to Sacachispas where the team showed the worst side of the tournament.
Since the campus was heard strong criticism, and to discuss it Voices of Ascension (Monday at 18 hs FM 90.1) called the captain and highest regards equipment, Maximiliano Benitez, who made a brief reference to the party but he knows that the look of the red should be over: "Sacachispas showed nothing. Had only one chance and took three points because they were playing life. We played for us give a victory to the people, either leave this poor campaign and could not give. Are things that have to happen more. For here or to continue to come, we must rethink many things. "
Given the situation of each team was logical to imagine different motivations for each site at the time of the crash last Monday, an issue that "Maxi" did not hesitate to clarify: "I read that said that no Cambaceres playing for nothing. How? You're playing for the three points is the most important and we must value them game by game because then there is no time for regrets. It is no use complaining about what might have happened. "

Part of the strong self-criticism that was on campus comes from the mouth of Captain team, who when talking about his own performance is not hidden and notes: "I am the first to admit that I did wrong things. We can not have a striker has made just three goals. To do mea culpa. And I'm very hurt because I could not make any goal in Ensenada to spend with my family that's where to accompany me, and they are the ones who really suffer when things go wrong. Because when things are not right no friends, no one comes close and appear at other times. Why the friends are in these games and I wanted to make a goal to devote to them who are also poor. "

consulted by Voices if he regretted not having become a "Camba" at this time, Benitez no doubt and self-criticism while continuing remarks: "Things have to do with decision. When they called me to come, which was Zuccarelli, I said yes. Sometimes in football you say 'this place is my second home' ... Cambaceres is my home and I'm currently on the rise Maxi Benitez by Cambaceres. Obviously I helped making goals, but in 2000 I would not put past me as many kids and I thank Cambaceres played in many places and I could see the country. And I was always aware of everything because no matter what happens to each club wants. The question is not whether it was time to return, the question is why did not I give more to Cambaceres. I leave everything in every game and before the goal was offside up, and today three goals for a striker is very little. "

At best reference point for this campus, is also valid opinion "Maxi" on the institutional life of the club and what we can come forward, the forward club track has a very educated and is "by what you see will want to unite everyone to take the club forward and that would be good, you have a single list and throw all to the same side. I think that can be given. Means people talking. I think everyone wants the club and joining and working and each one trying to make where you can, you can make it. Also I have to say that people who are now Martinetti Curti and move around a lot and help as they can, because everything is silver, but you have to be. "

the close, and to get a smile to a fan of Rojo, Maximiliano Benitez leaves open the hope for return to the club of an idol and one the best players wore red T-shirt Ensenada. That person is Paul Casado and the master account so: "When I went to the court I was talking to him and I've talked to is that they want to retire here. We all have to make the effort to come because the club really needed. Around kills me to publicize this but it is a reality we chatted in privacy. The want to retire here, and I always feel like I remember it because it is your second home has to come. It can not be discussed as a player or as a person but I'll say, 'Stop fooling around, come and play here that are 20 minutes from your house. " But you have to see if they want it or not but hopefully you know it. And that I'm going out there in June, but he so loves the club because they had many things, joys and sufferings. But one learns to love the club and always will be grateful for and what hurts is not having been able to repay the club all you did for me. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment